Multiple Opportunities for Postdoctoral Associates at ORNL FIRST Center
The FIRST Center will develop predictive computational models relating the nanoscale structures, dynamics and reactivities of fluid-solid interfaces in order to make transformational advances in electrical energy storage and catalysis for energy applications.
Applications are being sought in the following areas:
- Surface Chemistry and Electrochemistry at Solid-liquid Interfaces
- Electrochemical Scanning Probe Microscopy
- First-principles Molecular Dynamics Studies
- Neutron Scattering
- Synthesis and Characterization of Functional Porous Materials
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Electrochemical and Photoelectrochemical Studies
Visit the FIRST Fellows Program at ORNL for more information.
Login to add your comment.