InterNano is an information resource for the nanomanufacturing community. It is a service of the National Nanomanufacturing Network.
InterNano both aggregates existing resources related to nanomanufacturing and creates original commentary on those resources, including news highlights, review and feature articles, and topical assessments of the current state of practice in nanomanufacturing. InterNano is not a source of original scientific research. Editorial oversight is provided by the National Nanomanufacturing Network.
In addition, InterNano aims to facilitate the work of the NNN by generating a virtual community of nanomanufacturing researchers and practitioners through outreach and information sharing and to advance nanomanufacturing by partnering for the open sharing and analysis of data.
Areas of coverage include:
- nanomanufacturing processes
- tools for nanomanufacturing
- nanoscale objects and nanostructured materials
- nanomanufacturing characterization techniques
- environmental, health and safety considerations for nanomanfuacturing
- social and economic implications of nanomanufacturing
- informatics and standards for nanomanufacturing
- commercialization, regulation and intellectual property
MoreNational Nanomanufacturing Network
Information for Contributors