The U.S. Senate, under leadership of the Commerce Committee’s innovation and competitiveness working group on federal science and technology research policies, along with the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, recently introduced the American Innovation and Competitiveness Act...
Applied Materials, Inc. is revolutionizing etch technology with its Applied Producer® Selectra™ system, the industry's first extreme selectivity etch tool that introduces new materials engineering capabilities for continued scaling of 3D logic and memory chips.
“One of the most significant hurdles in producing advanced chips is to selectively remove a specific material without damaging other exposed materials in the multi-layer device,” said Dr...
On June 22, 2016, President Obama signed into law the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act which amends the Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA), the Nation’s primary chemicals management law.
The new law, which received bipartisan support in both the U.S...
As oil producers struggle to adapt to lower prices, getting as much oil as possible out of every well has become even more important, despite concerns from nearby residents that some chemicals used to boost production may pollute underground water resources...
Industry News Headlines
- Wireless, wearable toxic-gas detector
- Nano-sculptures for longer-lasting battery electrodes
- New approach to room-temperature materials synthesis: Low cost, simple, and controlled composition
- Simple preparation for affordable solar energy storage
- Committees at Odds Over Balance of Funding Between Basic Research and Small Business RD
- DOE commits more than $1.7 million to help commercialize promising Argonne-associated energy technologies
- Nano-watermark sorts fakes from genuines
- Nanotechnology-based solution to boost oil recovery
- Synthesized microporous 3D graphene-like carbons
- Forsyth Tech Team Takes First Place in NSF Competition by Applying Nanotechnology to Innovation - Camel City Dispatch
- Finetech's Lambda bonder enhances packaging capabilities at Lurie Nanofabrication Facility - Semiconductor Today
- Cerulean Doses First Patient in Phase 1/2a Study of Tumor-Targeted Nanoparticle-Drug Conjugate
- GraphExeter illuminates bright new future for flexible lighting devices
- Lithium-Sulfur Batteries Overcome Another Limitation: High Temperatures