The ICTMC-19 is the 19th conference in the series beginning with ICTSC-1 in Bath (1973), and following ICTMC-17 in Baku (2010) and ICTMC-18 in Salzburg (2012). The conference is covering physics, chemistry, materials science, device engineering, and also growth and theory of various ternary and multinary compounds: chalcopyrite-type (I-III-VI2, II-IV-V2), kesterite-type (I2-II-V-VI4), sphalerite-type and wurtzite-type (III-V, II-VI, etc.), perovskite-type, skutterudite-type, complex-oxides, complex-nitrides, and so on. We would like to exchange information and experience between relevant material fields in the interdisciplinary forum.
- Growth and preparation techniques; bulk materials, thin films, nanostructured materials, nanoscale structures.
- Characterization techniques, including large scale facilities.
- Computational material design and modeling.
- Photovoltaic materials and applications (CIGSSE, CZTS, CTS, etc).
- New high-efficiency solar-cell design based on multi-junction, nano-dots, mid-gap-state, and others.
- Light emitting materials and devices.
- Spintronic, thermoelectric, multiferroic and superconductive materials and applications.