A research team consisting of MANA Independent Scientist Takeo Minari, International Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics (MANA), NIMS, and Colloidal Ink developed a printing technique for forming electronic circuits and thin-film transistors (TFTs) with line width and line spacing both being 1 μm. This study was supported by a Grant for Advanced Industrial Technology Development, provided by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)...
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) to fund a new Center on Nano-safety Research at T.H. Chan Harvard School of Public HealthPress Releases
National Institutes of Health (NIH) and its National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) just announced the funding of a new interdisciplinary Nano-safety Center at the T. H. Chan Harvard School of Public Health...
A research team led by Professor Keon Jae Lee from the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) and by Dr...
A joint research group including senior researcher Shinsuke Ishihara at the Frontier Molecules Group, International Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics (MANA), National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS), and Professor Timothy M. Swager, at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), developed a chemical sensing material whose electrical conductivity dramatically increases when exposed to toxic gases...
Industry News Headlines
- How researchers capture nanoparticles in water bodies
- A promising route to the scalable production of highly crystalline graphene films
- Electronic circuits printed at 1 micron resolution
- Making high quality vertical nanowires with full control over their size, density and distribution
- New Center to assess safety of engineered nanomaterials
- A device to control çolor' of electrons in graphene provides path to future electronics
- Continuous roll-process technology for transferring and packaging flexible LSI
- Moire Nanosphere Lithography allows fabrication of large-area tunable graphene metasurfaces
- Mask Maker Worries Grow - SemiEngineering
- 'Ideal' energy storage material for electric vehicles developed
- Chemical sensing nanomaterial enables smartphones to detect toxic gases
- A silicon-metal nanocomposite for high capacity lithium-ion batteries
- New microchip demonstrates efficiency and scalable design
- Researchers reduce expensive noble metals for fuel cell reactions