Graphene, the single layer carbon based material, is transparent, flexible, and has excellent electronic properties. As it is called “the dream material,” graphene holds innumerable application potential. It is a material that still requires consistent research and at the same time it is a material that may hold the key to future electronics revolution with unlimited industrial value.
The 3rd Edition European Graphene Forum will be organized in Paris (France) from the 26th until the 28th of April 2017. This event will cover the latest technology developments, applications, commercialization progress, end user requirements and challenges for Graphene and 2D Materials. Don't miss on this great opportunity to explore the graphene potential.
European Graphene Forum - EGF 2017 will feature:
- Plenary sessions with internationally renowned speakers,
- Industrial Sessions with focus on Graphene Commecialization,
- Extensive parallel thematic workshops,
- An International exhibition co-located with Smart Materials and Surfaces - SMS Europe 2017 Exhibition
- Brokerage event
The European Graphene Forum - EGF 2017 topics include:
- Fundamental Science of Graphene and 2D Materials Beyond Graphene,
- Growth, synthesis techniques and integration methods,
- Graphene modification and functionalization,
- Large scale graphene production and Characterization,
- Chemistry and biology studies of graphene,
- Graphene-based nanocomposites: recent scientific studies and applications,
- Applications of graphene and related 2D materials in electronics/ Flexible Electronics, photonics, spintronics, Optoelectronics and sensors,
- Applications of graphene in energy, including photovoltaics, energy storage, fuel cells and hydrogen storage,
- Application of Graphene in biomedical area,
- Graphene-related health and environment research,
- Graphene: Innovation and commercialization.