National Nanomanufacturing Network: A workshop entitled "Nanotechnology User Facility and Nanomanufacturing Networks -- Models and Examples of Successful Interaction With Industry and Startup Companies" organized by Dr. Qiuming Yu, Lab Manager for the NNIN Nanotechnology User Facility at the University of Washington, and Dr. Jeffrey Morse, Managing Director of the National Nanomanufacturing Network, will be held on Monday, September 8 2008, as part of the ONAMI Micro Nano Breakthrough Conference to be held in Vancouver, WA.
The workshop focus is to provide information and feedback regarding various nanofabrication user facilities, along with examples of industrial interactions using these resources.
Faculty and panelists for the workshop include:
- Francois Baneyx, University of Washington NNIN User Facility
- Kenji Kitamura, Japan National Institute for Materials Science
- Robert Hwang, Center of Integrated NanoTechnologies, Sadia National Laboratory
- Robert Celotta, NIST Nanotechnology Science and Technology Center
- David Johnson, ONAMI Materials Characterization User Facility
- Michael Jjelmstad, Washington Technology Center Microfabrication Lab
- Brian Ruby, Carbon Nano Probes
- Andreas Stonas, Voxtel, Inc.
- An Shyang Chu, PCB Piezotronics
- Jeffrey Morse , National Nanomanufacturing Network