The 2010 International Conference on Nanofabrication Technologies, Devices, and Applications has issued a call for participation with a deadline for abstracts on January 21st, 2010.
The primary focus of this technical forum is on innovative fabrication that significantly advances current applications and enables novel nano-applications. They are seeking abstracts describing innovative research on state-of-the-art developments for cost-effective manufacturability in nanofabrication processes and technologies for current and novel devices and applications, including enabling and differentiating aspects in materials, metrology, characterization, and reliability. Abstracts on the following topics will be considered:
- Novel Materials, Nano-Structures, and Nanoscale Processes
- Novel Nanoscale Device Fabrication (including nanophotonics)
- Carbon Nano Structure Devices and Nano-Wires: Fabrication and Applications
- Advances in Direct-Write Nanoscale Deposition and Patterning
- Advances in Bottom-Up Approaches to Nano-Composites and Nano-Particles
- Non-Conventional Nano-Patterning: Top Down/Bottom Up Convergence
- Harnessing Nanofabrication for Pharmaceutical Applications: biosensors, drug delivery, screening
- Symbiotic technologies in Nanofabrication and Inspection: patterning, deposition, microscopy, and spectroscopy
Selected proceedings will be invited to appear in a special issue of the Journal of Experimental Nanoscience.
NanoFab 2010 is being held in conjunction with TechConnect World’s Micro- and Nanotech Conference and Expos in Anaheim, CA, from June 21- 25, 2010.