The 6th consecutive NASA Tech Briefs' National Nano Engineering Conference (NNEC) will be held this year in Boston on November 12 - 13. The NNEC is the premier event focused on current and future developments in engineering innovations at the nanoscale, as well as the commercialization of nanotechnology.
The 2008 program will feature technical presentations and exhibits from companies leading the nanotechnology industry. Speakers include:
- Vardhan Bajpai, Seldon Technologies Inc.
- Jurron Bradley, Lux Research
- Nerine Cherepy, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Sang Choi, NASA Langley Research Center
- Amit Goyal, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Oleg Figovsky, International Nanotechnology Research Center
- David Lashmore, NanoComp Technologies
- Jeremy Levy, Center for Oxide-Semiconductor Materials for Quantum Computation
- Paul Magill, Nextreme Thermal Solutions
- Manu Sebastian Mannoor, Microelectronics Research Center (NJIT)
- Martin Margala, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Jeffrey Morse, National Nanomanfuacturing Network
- Takeo Nishikawa, OMRON Corporation
- Bart Norton, Asemblon
- Maria Ochomogo, The Clorox Company
- Joseph Riemer, Sono-Tek Corporation
- Henry I. Smith, Nanostructures Laboratory
- Vasco Teixeira, University of Minho, Braga-Portugal
- Morris Wang, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Jennifer Xu, NASA Glenn Research Center
- Valentin Zhelyaskov, DTI
The Nano50 Awards will also be presented during the conference, showcasing the top innovators, technologies and products in nanotechnology.