Energy and Utilities
Advanced Energy provides industry-leading companies worldwide with power conversion products that enable innovation in thin-film manufacturing and renewable energy markets. AE is a leader in global high-technology applications critical to the semiconductor, solar, glass, flat panel display, and industrial coatings markets.
Xenon Corporation is the world leader in Pulsed UV Light technology for a wide variety of industrial and research applications. Xenon Corporation designs and manufacturers high performance pulsed UV lamps, curing systems and decontamination/sterilization systems.
* A proven history (since 1964) of meeting the world wide need for High Performance Pulsed Light in Science, Industry, Medical and Safety
* An unmatched depth of experience available to solve the most challenging applications
* One stop shopping capability from components to complete systems
Over the course of the past few years, Masdar PV has laid down solid foundations which will enable the company to establish itself as one of the world’s leading providers of thin-film PV modules in the years to come. The main focuses of our future company development will be on open space solar parks, industrial roof installations and facade-based integrated photovoltaic systems. We will also use our headquarters in Ichtershausen as a base for continuing to strengthen our international activities in the field of sales in particular and to tap into new growth markets.
The NanoPower Research Labs (NPRL) at RIT are dedicated to the development of new materials and devices for power generation and storage for microelectronic components and micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS). The NPRL’s focus is to develop the materials and devices that are compatible with the current needs of a wide variety of microsystem technologies by exploiting the potential opportunities afforded through nanostructured materials and nanotechnology.
FibeRio Technology Corporations is transforming the materials market through the unlimited availability of nanofibers. By incorporating the proprietary Forcespinning™ technology into equipment and manufacturing processes, the company is:
• Providing researchers with versatile production capabilities that will facilitate ground breaking research.
• Providing the nonwovens industry with dramatically increased system level production capacities that will escalate the commercialization of nanofiber applications.