Our lab is conducting research in the area of micro- and nanophotonics, organic solar cells, nanomanufacturing processes, and photonic-based ultrasound imaging technologies. Research Highlights:
* Roll to roll printed polymer organic solar cell based on a new ESSENCIAL technique;
* Multifunctional plasmonic color filters;
* High efficiency optoacoustic source based on CNT-PDMS composite;
* Ultra-high sensitivity polymer microring ultrasound detector;
* Spontaneous micropattern creation by localized wrinkling effect;
Abeam Technologies is a company with expertise in microelectronic technology, software development, optics, and electronics. We develop simulation software used in maskmaking and microelectronic industry, fabricate nano-patterns, and are also involved in a variety of projects.
Molecular Imprints is the technology leader for high-resolution, low cost-of-ownership nanopatterning systems and solutions in the hard disk drive and semiconductor industries. Molecular Imprints is leveraging its innovative technology to become the market leader in patterning solutions for storage and memory devices, while emerging markets in light emitting diodes, displays, biotechnology and other industries.