Nano RAY-T is a Latvian hightech company with strong Technology Platform. We have developed several applications for using Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) with extremely high purity (99.5%) and stable technical characteristics.
Nano RAY-T technology:
- Technology of electron field emission (cold cathode) for Xray sources
- Additive material in 3Dprinting
- Technology for new generation of Energy storage based on carbon nanotubes (CNTs)
We produce all types carbon nanotubes (CNTs) with extremely high purity in 99.5% and stable characteristics.
We are able to grow CNTs on many substrates both conductive and non-conductive like silicon, silica, and copper (alloyed with аluminium on top), steel, nickel, cobalt and their alloys. Moreover, we used some exotic substrates like diamonds for CNTs growth.
Our Carbon nanotubes can be used in:
- implants and cardio-stimulators,
- X-ray equipment.
- Civil appliances:
- hybrid electric vehicles,
- telecommunications equipment,
- energy storage,
- Special and military equipment:
- services and military clothes,
- communication and technical intelligence,
- explosives detection devices,
- land and underwater robotics,
- unmanned aircraft, microsatellites.
Institūta iela 1, Ulbroka, Stopiņu novads, LV-2130, Latvia
view on map